This solar-powered decorative fountain is made up of highly efficient solar panel and new brushless pump. Start-up fast, efficient and strong stability. In addition, it has no electric outlet or external battery. So it’s very easy to use. This product is suitable for bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen, etc.
Solar panel: 17V/10W
Brushless pump input: DC 6-24V
Maximum quantity of flow: 356Gallons/H
1. The pump is driven directly by the sunlight. So it will work continuously only when the sunlight is enough. As the power of the solar panel is depended on the sunlight, the pump is also affected by weather, seasons, places, etc. Peeling off the plastic film protector on the surface will makes better.
2. Don’t make the pump work without water for a long time, or its lifespan will be shortened.
3. Clean the pump regularly.
1. Assemble the product according to the sketch map.
2. Put it on the water and make sure that the solar panel is not sheltered from the sun. Then it will work normally as soon as the sunshine is enough.
3. If there is some air in the pump. you’d better not connect the spray head to the pump until air all out and it sprays normally.
4.This pump comes with NO power storage function, so it will work only when there is sunlight to provide solar power and will not work when there is no sunlight.
We take full responsibility for the quality of our products If you for any reason are not happy with any product by Ankway, please do not hesitate to contact us and will do our best to solve all problems you meet asap!
The Solar Birdbath: highly efficient solar panel and new brushless pump
Convenience: runs automatically, no battery or electricity needed
Application: bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen
Suggestion: please kindly let the solar power pump kit get the full shine to work (no shadow or cloud)
Pros: simply cleaning, easily move to different locations, no plugs required, small, multiple fountain heads for different water patterns